Jar House is committed to bring to the market the best value homes in the Metropolitan Atlanta area. Established in 2008, the firm has been making the dreams of first-time and step-up homebuyers come true, offering fantastic affordable options in the most desirable locations within the metro.
Jar House also works with real estate agents, providing them with property options that meet their clients’ preferences.
The real estate experts behind Jar House are highly skilled in identifying homes with great potential and redeveloping them into fabulous properties. The firm buys, renovates, and sells single-family homes in large numbers, ensuring constant fresh supply.
Atlanta GA Real Estate – Jar House’s Expansive Home Collection
Jar House properties come in a wide range of sizes and affordable prices. Whether you’re an entry-level or repeat buyer, or a real estate agent, you can rely on Jar House to find the home you’ve been looking for. Check out the company’s listings to see their diverse collection.
If you don’t find the right home at this time, sign up for the company’s property alerts and indicate the features you prefer. You will be notified as soon as an upcoming listing that meets your criteria comes on the market.
Real Estate Agent Atlanta GA – Buyer and seller assistance
If you’re a buyer, Jar House provides the assistance you need in various home buying processes, including finding a Buyer’s Agent and the right financing.
If you’re a seller, Jar House can help you unload your home fast and get the best financial deal for it.
Jar House also provides assistance to both sellers and buyers in their relocation needs.
Get in touch with Jar House at 470-639-8910 or send them an email at offers(at)jarhouse(dotted)com.
Their office address is: 6065 Roswell Rd suite 880, Atlanta, GA 30328
Whether you’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer, here are some tips to help make the process as seamless as possible:
- Work with a Buyer’s Agent that will represent your best interests in looking for a home and negotiating with sellers. The agent will also handle the tons of paperwork that come with the process.
- Get pre-approval. Many sellers will work only with buyers that have been pre-approved. Pre-approval will also help you determine how much home you can realistically afford.
- Make a list of the features you’re looking for in a home and community to help you and your agent narrow your choices.
- Look for the right financing. If you’re buying a home for the first time, consider options like FHA and VHA loans, which provide favorable terms for first time homebuyers.
Jar House will help you unload your home at the shortest time and with the best possible financial deal. Fill out the Seller Assistance form and an expert from the firm will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You can also call them at 470-639-8910 or send them an email at offers(at)jarhouse(dotted)com.
Here are other tips that can help you get the best deal for your property.
- Work with a Seller’s Agent who will help you devise a customized marketing strategy for your home.
- Get your home sale ready. Do the necessary repairs and improvements, give it a thorough cleaning, and de-clutter to give an impression of more space.
- Have your home staged. While not required, home staging helps make your property more appealing to buyers.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal. First impression is everything. Trim your lawn and hedges, clean your home’s exterior, and give it a fresh coat of paint if needed.